Assiniboine Community College
• The college’s hotel and restaurant management and culinary arts students invite you to attend the annual International Beer and Food Festival on Thursday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Manitoba Institute of Culinary Arts. Tickets are $50 each and are on sale now. Call 204-725-8738 for tickets.
• Don’t miss out on everyone’s favourite holiday event! ACC’s hotel and restaurant management and culinary arts students invite you to attend the annual Christmas Festival Buffet on Nov. 27, 28 and 29 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. each evening. Tickets are $40 each and go on sale Thursday, Nov. 15, at 9 a.m. Call 204-725-8738 to get your tickets.
• The Centre of Continuing Studies has an exciting lineup of courses for everyone this fall. Enhance your job skills, engage your mind and body. Call 204-725-8725 for more information or check out courses on assiniboine.net/ continuingstudies.
• Cooking for Your Health — Use our tips and recipes to set a healthier, yet tasty, table for your family. Wednesday, Nov. 21, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuition and registration required.
• Planning and Designing a Garden — Students will learn the many types of gardens, soil types, sun exposures, purpose — pleasure versus market, seeds and more. Saturday, Nov. 17, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuition and registration required.
• Outlook Workshop — Learn the basics of Microsoft Outlook 2010. Students learn how to send/receive email, manage messages and work with folders. Monday, Nov. 19, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Tuition and registration required.
» Erin Lambert
Republished from the Brandon Sun print edition November 5, 2012