Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 6/1/2014 (1294 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Firefighters are reminding people to make sure they clean the lint from their clothes dryers, after one caught on fire over the weekend.
Brandon Fire and Emergency Services were called to an apartment block in the 900-block of Richmond Avenue at about 11:40 a.m. on Saturday, where the dryer was reported on fire.
Luckily, the fire was contained to the dryer itself, and firefighters were able to remove it from the home. There was no damage to the home itself and no injuries.