Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 3/9/2014 (1053 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Firefighters put out a couple of fires Tuesday, but it looks like there was nothing suspicious about them.
A pot on the stove was blamed for a kitchen fire on Knowlton Drive just before 11 a.m. on Tuesday morning.
And an electrical short was the suspected cause of a vehicle fire reported just before 5 p.m. on Tuesday, behind a business in the 800-block of 18th Street. The vehicle was fully engulfed in flames before firefighters got there, but it's believed that a light in a visor is what shorted out.