So it's going to be a cold one today and tonight, but then Brandon and area turn into slushville tomorrow.
Here are the weather highlights as provided to the Brandon Sun by Environment Canada:
• Today, mainly cloudy, with a 30-per-cent chance of flurries in the morning. High -7C.
• Tonight, a few clouds will roll in. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low -15C.
• Wednesday it will clear in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the evening then becoming northwest 30 km/h. High wil be a balmy zero.
• Thursday will be sunny. Low -14C. High -9C.
• Friday will be sunny. Low -11C. High 1C.
• And the early forecast calls for a mild weekend.