Accessibility/Mobile Features
Skip Navigation
Skip to Content
Editorial News
Classified Sites

Brandon Sun - PRINT EDITION

Pot on stove source of smoke at home

Firefighters respond to a report of smoke in a home on Noonan Drive on Tuesday. A man who lives at the home was taken to hospital for a medical condition unrelated to the smoke.

IAN HITCHEN/ BRANDON SUN Enlarge Image

Firefighters respond to a report of smoke in a home on Noonan Drive on Tuesday. A man who lives at the home was taken to hospital for a medical condition unrelated to the smoke.

Firefighters and police responded to a report of smoke in a Brandon home on Tuesday morning.

Brandon firefighters were called to the house on the 100-block of Noonan Drive at 9 a.m. and learned that the source of the smoke was a pot on the stove.

A man who lives at the home, the only person inside the house at the time, was taken to hospital to be checked regarding a medical condition that wasn’t related to the smoke. His condition wasn’t believed to be life-threatening.

There was no major damage.

» Brandon Sun

Republished from the Brandon Sun print edition December 4, 2013

  • Rate this Rate This Star Icon
  • This article has not yet been rated.
  • We want you to tell us what you think of our articles. If the story moves you, compels you to act or tells you something you didn’t know, mark it high. If you thought it was well written, do the same. If it doesn’t meet your standards, mark it accordingly.

    You can also register and/or login to the site and join the conversation by leaving a comment.

    Rate it yourself by rolling over the stars and clicking when you reach your desired rating. We want you to tell us what you think of our articles. If the story moves you, compels you to act or tells you something you didn’t know, mark it high.

Sort by: Newest to Oldest | Oldest to Newest | Most Popular 0 Commentscomment icon

You can comment on most stories on brandonsun.com. You can also agree or disagree with other comments. All you need to do is register and/or login and you can join the conversation and give your feedback.

There are no comments at the moment. Be the first to post a comment below.

Post Your Commentcomment icon

Comment
  • You have characters left

The Brandon Sun does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. Comments are moderated before publication. By submitting your comment, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. New to commenting? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.

Firefighters and police responded to a report of smoke in a Brandon home on Tuesday morning.

Brandon firefighters were called to the house on the 100-block of Noonan Drive at 9 a.m. and learned that the source of the smoke was a pot on the stove.

Please subscribe to view full article.

Already subscribed? Login to view full article.

Not yet a subscriber? Click here to sign up

Firefighters and police responded to a report of smoke in a Brandon home on Tuesday morning.

Brandon firefighters were called to the house on the 100-block of Noonan Drive at 9 a.m. and learned that the source of the smoke was a pot on the stove.

Subscription required to view full article.

A subscription to the Brandon Sun Newspaper is required to view this article. Please update your user information if you are already a newspaper subscriber.

letters

Make text: Larger | Smaller

Brandon Sun Business Directory
Submit a Random Act of Kindness
Why Not Minot?
Welcome to Winnipeg

Social Media