A man who said he was attacked without provocation may be able to take comfort in the fact that police made a quick arrest.
Brandon Police Service says officers were called just past 10:30 p.m. on Saturday by a Rapid City man who said he had been at Mac’s at First Street and Park Avenue when he was attacked by a teenage boy.
He says he hadn’t done anything to provoke the attack, which didn’t require him to get any medical attention.
Officers were able to find and arrest the teenage suspect, who turned out to be a 15-year-old Brandon boy whom they charged with assault.
He was later released from custody and is to appear in court at a later date.
» Brandon Sun
Republished from the Brandon Sun print edition August 12, 2014