Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 6/6/2014 (1118 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
• 11 a.m. — Travellers’ Day Parade will be making its way through downtown to the Keystone Centre. The parade starts on Rosser Avenue and will turn south on 12th Street. It will turn again on College Avenue and then take 10th Street until Queens Avenue.
• 2 p.m. — Mayor’s International Cup soccer tournament quarter-finals kick off in Westman Place.
• 7:30 p.m. — Final night of Battle of the Bands put on by Fader’s Music on the outdoor stage. Winning bands from the other nights will compete to win.
• 9 a.m. — Breakfast Under the Domes put on by the Provincial Exhibition in Display Building No. 2. The pancake breakfast will cost $5 per person or $3 with a non-perishable food donation.
• 12 p.m. — Chrome in the Trees classic car and bike show will take place just past the 18th Street fair entrance.
• 1 p.m. — The annual Demo Derby will have four heats crashing throughout the afternoon.
• 5:30 p.m. — Mayor’s International Cup gold medal game will close the indoor soccer tournament at the fair.
• For a full schedule and more information, visit Brandonfairs.com.
» Brandon Sun