Accessibility/Mobile Features
Skip Navigation
Editorial News
Classified Sites

Newspaper Help/FAQ

1. When can I expect delivery of my paper?

City subscribers should have their paper by 5:00 PM weekdays and 9:30 AM weekends. Rural subscribers by 5:00 PM weekdays and 12:00 noon weekends.

2. What method of payment can I use for my subscription?

We accept cash or debit at our 501 Rosser Avenue location or cheques, Visa and Mastercard via phone. The most popular method is monthly debit to either a bank account or credit card.

3. How can I find out my carrier's name?

Call our Newspaper Sales department at 727-0527 or 1- 877 786-2472 Mon -Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sat - Sun 7:30 AM - 12:00 Noon.

4. My paper is damaged, want can I do?

City subscribers can call our Newspaper Sales Department at 727-0527 and we will deliver a new copy for you. Rural subscribers can purchase a new copy at a retailer and we will credit you for the purchase, just let us know.

5. What do I do if my paper is late or missing?

See question #4.

6. I'm not here during the week, can I get a paper just on weekends?

Yes, we offer a Fri/Sat/Sun option, call our Newspaper Sales Dept for details, or see our rate section on this website.

7. I live in the country, can I get home delivery?

We have many rural subscribers, if you see bright yellow tubes on laneways in your are chances are we can deliver to you. Call our Newspaper Sales Department and we will verify if delivery can be made. If not we will offer our full newspaper to you in an online edition at very attractive rates.

8. I'm not sure about something on my bill, who should I call?

The Newspaper Sales Department will be able to explain any items on your bill.

9. I've been hearing about a Press Pass, should I be getting one?

The Brandon Sun Press Pass is an extremely popular discount card that is available only to pre-paid (6 mons, 1 year or monthly debit) 7-day subscribers. If you want to switch to one of these methods or haven't received you card call our Newspaper Sales Department.

10. I'm going on vacation, what should I do?

Call the Newspaper Sales Department, we can have delivery stopped until you return or you can ask to have the papers you would have received donated to the Newspapers In Education program.


Make text: Larger | Smaller

Brandon Sun Business Directory
The First World War at 100

Social Media