Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 9/12/2013 (2716 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Brandon firefighters continue to work at dousing a blaze on Pacific Avenue at about Second Street.
The fire was apparently sparked by a faulty heater inside the building, which houses a number of small businesses.
No one was believed injured by the fire.
The fire is nearly next door to where Sturgeon Tire burned nearly two years ago.
At one point, flames were visible from the First Street Bridge, and it sent smoke billowing across Errol Black Park to the east.
It's a bitterly cold morning to fight a fire. Environment Canada says that the temperature is about -29ºC, with 20 km/h hour winds pushing the wind chill to -42.