This Week On Campus — May 15, 2023
Read this article for free:
Already have an account? Log in here »
We need your support!
Local journalism needs your support!
As we navigate through unprecedented times, our journalists are working harder than ever to bring you the latest local updates to keep you safe and informed.
Now, more than ever, we need your support.
Starting at $14.99 plus taxes every four weeks you can access your Brandon Sun online and full access to all content as it appears on our website.Subscribe Now
or call circulation directly at (204) 727-0527.
Your pledge helps to ensure we provide the news that matters most to your community!
ASSINIBOINE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Save the date for June graduation (Brandon) — June 16 (for graduates of all other campuses and of distance education and apprenticeship programs that graduate Nov. 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023). Find out more at assiniboine.net/grad.
• Calling all Aggies! To help celebrate over 45 years of Ag at Assiniboine, the college’s Alumni Association is collecting profiles on alumni from the Russ Edwards School of Agriculture and Environment. If you’re a graduate from any of the school’s programs, then please consider sharing your story by filling out a Stay Connected form at assiniboine.net/stayconnected or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-725-8700, ext. 7124
• Join us for one of our free online information sessions designed to give you the inside scoop on our college, our programs and life at Assiniboine. Register in advance and from the comfort of your own home, log in to learn what Assiniboine has to offer. Visit assiniboine.net/infosession to register.
• Are you an Assiniboine alumnus or alumna and interested in volunteer opportunities with the Alumni Association? The alumni relations office and the Association’s board of directors work toward co-ordinating initiatives and activities that focus on increasing meaningful alumni engagement with the college. For more information, contact Lisa at email@example.com.
• Do you know an outstanding Assiniboine alumnus or alumni who is making an outstanding impact in their chosen profession, community and/or the Assiniboine student experience? If so, consider nominating them for one of the three annual Alumni Awards. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Shaun Cameron