Poor winter driving conditions resulted in the province closing several highways Tuesday night, including the Trans-Canada Highway from Brandon to Winnipeg.
The closure proved short-lived, though, as it had reopened by approximately midnight.
UPDATES FROM THE PROVINCE:
Highway 1, from Brandon to Portage la Prairie, has been reopened.
Other closures, which had yet to be lifted at midnight, included:
• Highway 2, from St. Claude to Starbuck
• Highway 3, from Crystal City to Sperling
• Highway 13, from Carman to Oakville
• Highway 14, from Morden to Rosenfeld
• Highway 23, from Morden to Highway 21
• Highway 75, from Emerson to St. Norbert