1. When can I expect delivery of my paper?
City subscribers should have their paper by 10:00 AM weekdays and 10:00 AM on Saturdays. Rural subscribers by 5:00 PM weekdays and 12:00 noon on Saturdays.
2. What method of payment can I use for my subscription?
We accept cash or debit at our 501 Rosser Avenue location or cheques, Visa and Mastercard via phone. The most popular method is monthly debit to either a bank account or credit card.
3. My paper is damaged, late or missing, want can I do?
Subscribers can call our Newspaper Sales Department at 204-727-0527 and we will deliver a new copy for you.
4. I'm not sure about something on my bill, who should I call?
The Newspaper Sales Department will be able to explain any items on your bill.
5. I'm going on vacation, what should I do?
Call the Newspaper Sales Department, we can have your home delivery stopped until you return with the option of switching to online while you are away.