Brandon Sun Photo Release
Brandon Sun: Share your photos
The Brandon Sun wants to see your photos! We invite you to share your images with us and with our readers.
Please include your full name and an email address where we can contact you, and a short description of the image. If we can’t contact you or don’t know who, what, we may not be able to use your photos – and we might want more information from you about them.
Send us photos as large as you can (up to 2 MB per photo). We can crop or reduce large photos, but it’s more difficult to work with small photos. The photo should not have the time and date embedded by the camera visible on the image. Our normal procedure when we use submitted photos is to give the photographer a credit in this format: Photo: Joe B. Smith. If you do not wish a photo credit, please indicate that in the notes field.
We cannot guarantee that your photo will be used, and we cannot guarantee that we will notify you if your photo is used.
Everyone who submits a photograph to the Brandon Sun must read and agree to the following release. If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must agree to the terms of this agreement on your behalf.
I agree that the Brandon Sun may use the photograph that I have submitted under the following terms and conditions:
- I own this photo, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this photo to the Brandon Sun.
- I am the sole owner of copyright on this photo, and I understand that I am granting the Brandon Sun the nonexclusive right to use it in any way that the Brandon Sun sees fit.
- I consent to indemnify the Brandon Sun against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against the Brandon Sun arising out of the use of the photo and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
- I grant this authorization free of charge.
- Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to me.
- By submitting your photos, you are informing us that you have read and agree to these conditions.